thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

Hello Readers,


So, what should I begin with??? A month to go for my confirmation date as a  permanent staff... woo~ it feels so scary to have this kinda examination... Goose bump.. hahaa..nayyy~ life a bit ups and down nowadays.. with kinda all the dramas but hold on for sec... Salam Maal Hijrah to All Muslims, its Awal Muharram a new year for us.. So, for all the wrongdoings and mistakes intentionally or unintentionally, from the bottom of my heart I am here wanna say sorry to all who is reading my blog.. people do mistakes and forgiven too... I might be rough and harsh but I have a good heart too.. ahhh~ my soft spot is my weakness..demmit! there ive said it.. hahhaa.. people may judge but let them be.. as long as we know, HE knows... it is always good when you have a good foundation because I am not mean afterall just wanna preserve one heart... So, sorry guys...

Ouh well~ I am always me.. but I think I am doing a good decision on Awal Muharram.. why wanna wait when you can move on... build a new life..hijrah.. does it people always do??? from bad to good?? if people still keeping a bad intention or perspectives...let them.. we are who we are..I am who I am... I dont need people to tell me what to do and whats not but I need them to be with me and be my companion but it is all from one's self right?? correct me if I am wrong.. because whatever we do it will always be our choice.. hurm~ sooo...we can't regret what we did before but we must, so, we should fix it and be better next time.. ouh.. I should always remind this to my self...yes!! I should.. Ye lah sape lagi nak tolong kalau bukan diri sendiri kannnn... at the end we will walk alone and decide because no one will be there forever.

Life is short than what we always thought... live life to the fullest and make friends more than enemies.. do your thang and if people dont accept it then let it be.. as long as you are sincere, because you know who you are and people dont... they will always judge, complaint and critics..You know who you really are.. just be yourself and be happy with life.. either they are in it or not, doesnt  matter now because they never were before and why wanna make a big fuss of it?? your life has nothing to do with them..if they are sincere they will realized it because happiness is always the best revenge not to say its a bad ones but it is the boost to make people feel the guilty conscious... ok guys.. think with your 'aqal' and not merely by listening to people.. life is effed up sometimes but this is reality.. dont trust anybody, because they will go against you in any ways.... people back bites, that is life but when people fall for them...that is just stupid..

I know because I have gone through mostly everything.. I have a tough life.. I dont have clique and I dont like to stick to one clique except for one man because I can explore and expose to the world.. that is just me.. I like to make friends but I seldomly attached to them so yeah.. if you are lucky, I will be closed to you and treat you well but need to bear with my emotions every months..hahha..kidding..even we bite our tongue right?? soo chillex and enjoy the rest of your life.. booyahhh! hahahha.. madly in love with the new series of 2 broke girls.. hahaha!


Till then readers,

all the flaws come from me and goodness is from Him..

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane