thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

Hi Readers,

Macam lah ada pembaca setia kannnn??? hahahah..

Ouh well, what should I begin with?? Hurmmm...let's see...I like to write anything that came across my mind and I dont mind if it sounds silly or stupid or the grammartically wrong or anything because I just like to convey my thought into written form and not verbally. I dont know why and dont ask me why, for me by writing it down I will think and write I guess so but somehow when you are not in a good condition you tend to do mistake and convey the wrong message like what I usually did... hahaha..an emotional bastards sometimes.. peace!!!

I know I know, I should control my temper in any source and not let it out like a lava. Fire everyone involved, how bad I am right? acting such a way.. Im sorry okay kawan-kawan, I bukan sengaja... But maybe it wasnt the right time to talk to me so I blew up which I know it was my fault... Sigh...

People hate me because I am good in destroying things and make it complicated. But I keep my close friends closer than others. I keep my family even closer because they are the only left for me to holding on. After all the drama and chaos, I realized that only true friends, who know the meaning of friendship will return to you back no matter what. I am lucky, day by day my friends from school and my teenage's time come to me and still acknowledge me as their friends. Meaning I am not bad at all, I  just having my temper and most of them already gone through it yet they still come back to me and still love me. I love all those poeple who are still close to me after know who really I am. Nothing is happening overnight right.. Time will always be the answer for everything.

Nobody is perfect, but I will strive to be a better person... maybe not today, not next week but in the future.. If people think that i am hypocrite or even a big liar... then I dont judge.. It is people's opinion, they are open to think and to say anything which I couldnt care less about it... like i said, I cant go to everyone's mouth and shut them up whenever they talk bad about me.. people's talk.. let them talk until when they can survive by talking about others, eventually they will get tired and forget about everything that they've said.. hehehehhe...

See, I told you.. I like to write eyhh in this case, typing.. haha..ok lameeee!! I just write whatever come across in my mind now regardless anything.. I write with thoughts that is a bit mixed up with feelings.. past and current.. People say history repeats itself but what if it doesnt repeat??? and what if the present people help to prevent that history to repeat again?? have you guys ever thought about it?? prevention is better than cure right?? That is why we have trial and error??? That is why we have giver, taker and doer... am I right?? again.. what am I talking about??haha.... urgh! working on Sunday makes me Sunday blues and not Monday blues... hahaha.. So, i write all these crap...

Well, what should I do now?? Hurmmmm, I am thinking to be silent and let people do whatever they wanna do.. Just wanna sit tight and enjoy the show.. People can keep on hating me because I hope it wont effects me because I am still earning and I have work, graduated, have car..what else should I need?? ouh.. a good and understanding partner who gonna love me and my family... hahaha.. that one..Saya berserah kepada yang Maha Esa kerana kita hanya merancang Dia yang mementukannya.

I think that's all for now... Ketandusan Idea..hehe...Cheers!!
Till then xoxo :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane