thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

Dear Readers,

Its been a while now..October is over and im still me, no excitement to write and to joy about. I dont want to live in denial and faking all to others but hey, i am happy the way i am now.. I am happy with the most important people in my life.. and being with this person makes me stronger and I would care less about what other people gonna think  about me because at the end people surround us wont be there for us right??? They are there just for the happy time and not for the sad and sorrow... Well this kind of people, would never be in my list because hey... I have so many things to do than begging for your attention... Friends in need is a friend indeed.... That's what I believe because a true friends will always be there for you through anything no matter what and accept anything no matter what but with brain and not merely emotions..hahhaha..as far as im attached with my emotions I also rule my life with mind and I will think again and again to make it right... heehhehehe... Well..im getting old..ouh damn! but as far as I am concerned, I have a wonderful family and friends that are very supportive. Im blessed!!!!

It might gonna hurt and people will talk but let them talk because the more they talk the more DOA and good deeds will return to me and I cant go to everyone and shut their mouth rightttt.. hehehe..

By the way, have Faith!!! coz no matter how far you've go, if the foundation is strong then you will never lost in your journey and you will back to square one... By His will.. :)

I know this because I have faith in this... but whatever it is.. We can only plan it and He will grant it.. but have faith in what I am doing now is something what I should do long time ago.. but its not too late to doing so right??? Get things right and work it out...hahahah...


Cheers!!!

Till then, xoxo :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane