thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

Dear Readers,

After 2 months of argument, quarrel and all,reconcile, talks and understand each other's attitude. It came to a solution of 1 year anniversary celebration at VS Jalan Ampang. We may not be the stable couple ever but at least we have tried to sustain it and that 1 month of no talking and no face to face, cant make us to be apart. It is just a training to deal with our emotions and eventually we lose. Running towards each other's arms...Hahaha..sounds silly right but hey... we've made it...ups and downs, on the rocks... just name it..the least we can do is be together at each other's side.

Everything went well so far. Emotion is there but could'nt bothered anymore...hahaha... I just wanna enjoy my life and listen to him... Something that I could not ever imagine is when someone sing a song to you while you are asleep.. So sweet!!! Which I was conscious and listen to every words of the song.... "Sempurna"...I am in a cloud nine.. hhehehe....

Alright.. that is all from me.. Kerja menunggu ni and essay pun.. sigh~


Till then,
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane