thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

Dear Readers,

There's a lot to share to u guys about how exciting my september was.

First of all, my birthday and FA's mom birthday is just one day different. Mine is on 7 and his mom is on 8. So, we celebrated our birthday together at VS Jalan Ampang. But sadly, FA cant join us due to work at Pangkor Island. Poor him, its his favourite food place.

September babies birthday celebration :)






Secondly, after the clebration... I've decided to prolong the excitement to the next level which was a holiday and weekend gateway. After celerated my birthday without him with us. We continue my post celebration to an Island with both of my good friends and the best part is my bff birthday is on 10th. So, celebrate with her at the island. :)

Our short visit and an excitement... Double birthday celebration, our 9th month together and weekend gateaway from the hassle and work. 3 days was worth every second. There's no network except for Celcom.. Edge ok!! hahah.. but im happy coz we dont have to think about work but just ease our mind.

Thanks FA for the birthday gift. Its nothing compared to the material.. Time and memories are more than enough to make me happy.








Everything went smoothly eventhough there's ups and down in life but we managed to achieved the 10th on on 3 oct :).

Pray for our happiness guys..

Thanks..till then xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane