thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

7th October 2012....


This is the day for me to celebrate after long tiring and awesome years as a student in IIUM... I managed to finished my studies on track and graduated with my fellow friends.

To see the smile on your parents face is something you cant describe how happy they were and how proud they are. I am lucky to have both of you mama and abah. I know i am not a brilliant 4 flat student but to see the smile on your face is something miracle that i cant described it with words..any words.. but Alhamdulillah... i am proud to be your daughter abah and mama.

Annnddd.. 7th October was a very important date for me.. i've made it to the end!!! a scroll on my hands...no longer a student but a degree holder now..officially!! i am soo happy..my parents are happy.. we are more than happy..graduation pictures.. studio pictures.. thanks abab and mama for the studio pictures.. and nazrin my bro for the flowers n doraemon doll.. eiqa for the chipmunk..cz u came...some pressieees..anddddd my one and only love... Mr.FA!! He came all the way from Sunway after a very tiring work yet to see my convocation day, thanks LOVE!!

Overall..I am so happy..the thought is count!! where all my important person is there with me on my big day as a IIUM Graduate!!! yeayyy!! xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane