thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

Dear Readers,

Just a quick one... its my 4 months in Brunsfield Embassyview now.. I love my job and my colleagues.. All of them are very supportive and good to each other especially my lady boss.. The most nicest lady boss ever.. As u can see, many boss have their own attitude but my boss is my nice and act like a mom to us. Me like it. I will work hard and gain as much knowledge that i can to prove to everyone that i have some a talent which havent been polished yet.

Love life? Well nothing much to say.. there's ups and down in every relationship. So do I.. Sometimes the wave just cant be predicted and sometimes as calm as a lake. Well, from the bottom of my heart. I do love him and no one else except FA..InsyaAllah.. Hope Allah blessed us.. Ameen..

P/s: will update something later because using office pc cant upload pix..heheh

Till then guys..xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane