thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

hello readers...
just a quick update..
yesterday, i was happened to meet an accident... i dunno where the hell her brains go because of nothing major i was this closed to met an accident... to say her because it happened in female hostel area.. so, without thinking further u guys will persume it is a lady who drove the car aite?? i mean what is my fault till she has a guts to drove the car like hell?? i wanted to cross the road while she ran into her car, start the engine, jot up the lights then straightaway press the fuel peddle... what were u thinking babe??? you can just wait till the barrier is open widely or wait for the fuel run for a few minutes but where do u put your bladdy brain??? cant u see me about to cross the road, i was there infront your car when u ran into your car and ignite the engine... even i know you very well but i wouldnt do that... hey, i dont have even as small as an ant to sit in your car or get a ride.. u shouldnt just rush and about to bang me... luckily i was alert.. if u cant see, it is impossible, i was walking with the lights are on and u wearing your spectacles... are u blind or what??? ow well, may u rest in peace for what u had done to me... you are not my friend cz since u starting to have a beef, i dun have any intention towards you....


till then...

2 comments:

  1. yea, pycho rite?? lucky nothing happend to me... so lame...

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane