thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

this is my more or less assignmnt and presentation topic... as me and my group had have present it today..all went well but i forgot to show them the slide of our hypothesis..damn!! many questions been asked and thanks to my group leader..he aswered it well....my theories of political development lecturer,Dr. Danial was giving us a compliment and somehow a supportive critics... maybe because of the forgetness hypothesis, our presentation smell more to sociology and not political..our bad...needa imporove it and add here and there in our assignment then...but anyways! good job guys!!! go purple group go!! haha..our theme is purple...aww~ i didnt snap a pic of us..but im happy we dont get any bad critics.. wee~ :D


till then...xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane