thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO


Yeay, after facing a hectic classes and all the rushing lessons, at last I can rest my mind and butt alone from the hassle and bastle of classes and exams.. Pheww~... even it is just for a few weeks but still I'm free to go anywhere and do whatever I want without curfew.. Haha.. Watching tv till late, online, holidayyy.. Haha... Nevertheless, I hope my lecturers won't harsh on me with my scripts.. Crossing everything and pray to Allah that everything will be juz fine and they'll b nice to me.. Amin... ;)


Till then,
Xoxo..
Padang here I come... ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane