thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO


Dear readers,
It happens when I believed in him and letting him went out foe club.. But Allah is great.. He leads me to something that I can't imagined.. But owh yeah it happens.. A man that I called my sayang.. Did the same mistake again.. And all these while are lies abt the love... I'm so stressed up.. I can't even Think n I'm so shivering when I saw it.. but I've to be tough.. I hate him.. I hate the feelings towards him.. Hoping that Allh will terminate n demolish the love towards him.. Please pray for me.. I need it so I can forget him.. Today we are calling the time off and maybe forever.. If there's a fate n luck in us...... Lets the most great Allh decides.. For now.. I want to be alone n I dun want to b involve in any kind of rship until Allah says so.. I redha for whatever happens to me and him.. If we can't last then let it go with the flow.. Let me burn the feelings n the 5years relationship.. Make me thing that it is not worth it.. Lemme be a normal girl who are seeking for a good life n a good man.. I don't need this kind of stupid stuff stuck in my head n life.. I want to be free.. Free from everything.. If Allah had me to choose my path.. I choose to let Him leads me to the true path.. Coz I'm so hurt indepth inside.. I want to be me.. The old me.. Runaway from this stress n start a new life... Love doesn't promise u anything accept to your parents, family and Allah...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane