thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

hello readers,
ok, i have 2 stories to be shared but celeb the same feel...
first one is..my bestie is getting married!!! damn, i was like dreaming u know when she happened to text me saying that she's getting married this coming june or october...depends on budget...
very2 suprize ok!!!! me and my sayang is getting 6 years in relationship but she gets marry first..huhu..but she's differ..she already working so im happy for her and my self too...at least i still can enjoy my time, day and second of being single...haha...but yeah..im truly happy for u Jalina Radiha...xoxo

second one is my school mate is pregnant!!!!! babe..im happy for u...after all the ups and down in your married life then at last..ure pregnant!!! damn girl!!! :D...happy2... Haliza, do take care of your self k..bie in your womb shud be take care and your health too k...can't wait..after a long period of time, waiting..your rezeki is here wif u.. :)..suka2...ask ayie to giler jaga u k!! your very own first baby.... :).. xoxo

till then....XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane