thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

hey readers,
im back, but dont have any specific story to share..but maybe my essay here will make u guys smile a bit....u do smile aite??? haha.. see...u guys are smiling... haha
ok2...lets make it short...
yesterday is wednesday where to some of people wednesday not to say good but something that they are waiting about... but for me..nay~ because...i had class till 10pm...sad2... but still i managed to go to rum jungle...haha...naughty~
my sayang called me at 10pm wether i wanna to follow or not cause abg peter was here yesterdat with kak amy..i was like... nakkkkkk~ haha...then he said..ok ill pick u up at 11pm k...i answered ok...before heading back to my room..mesti lah lepak dulu kan...lepak borak dengan aman and his tennis coach..hehe...gossipping and talking non stop.. :P...
enough of the story of them and class....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

while in my room, i was tidying my room then my sayang called... " D dah sampai dah.." for the first time he arrieved before the time we agreed...haha.... 10.45pm...impressed~ , then, he took me for dinner at Bukit Antarabngsa...place where we always had our lunch 3 years back...damn. the place still exist..Krua Thai..but the tom yam doesnt the same anymore!!! tak sedap!!!! hate it...huhu...it used to be delicious...but not now....budus!!! oh2... the best part is.... hahaha.... gelak cam orang giler dulu!!!! got this one Indian man infront of us....that man seems like funny and anoyying to the waitress.... suddenly when that man turn around and see my sayang, he said:

sounds like this:
Indian man : " helloooooo!"
my sayang : " ah, hye " ( blur while hung up the phone )
: " apsal? "
Indian man : " ops, sorry2... saya pikir itu wayamg gambar punya orang, bukan kah?? "
my sayang : " ha, bukan2"
Indian man : " aiyo, sorry2. tadi saya ada tgk tv, muka kau serupa itu dlm tv punya orang
bukan kah? sorry2"
my sayang : " tak pe2"

then, i laughed to him...while he kembang and kecutkan hidung dia....haha..damn funny..the way that indian man approach him, like he wanna picked a fight..but seriously kelakar!!! hahaha.... after dinner, we headed to Rum Jungle... before that picked up arif at kg. baru...

at Rum Jungle...kak amy and abg peter was waiting...then i go and say hello to them....after the live band show...the DJ took over...then something caught my eyes...there's one lady on the podium...tipsy because she drank neat swing....sangat x sedap ok!!! after a while watching her then my sayang said.... " u kenal x sapa tu?? " then i said " yup, anak dato' yg tergilakan u, even im with u, she still wanna seduce u by dancing near u..." then, my sayang said " yup that slut" haha...indeed she is...she dance on the podium like wanna show to the world that she is something and go to any podium that full of men...but non of the man attracted to her...haha... im still remember what she told my sayang.... " ala, takuty girlfriend ke??!!!" i was there ok, can u respect me?? Bodoh punya betina..my sayang did'nt want to layan u, then what's on Earth u wanna say that to him and y the hell wanna dance around him and pretending that u are drunk and giving ur butt to my sayang while me standing right beside him??? bongok lah all the desperate women ni!!! he's taken ok!!!

dont mess with my man! find your own man!!! he's mine!

ireen is angry!! haha...pissed off...

but..no worries cz i had a happy ending day... :D



till then guys...XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane