thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

hye readers,
im back with new stories.. hurm~ as u can see..im on time off... and still trembling...but hey...ours are not on the rocks aite...
ok2.. cut the crap! first of all, i wanted to tell u what actually happened between us..
- he lied to me, about all the girls.. and i found out..i was mad.. giler bengang, marah, mengamok, suma ada lah!!! then, one day...after the one week off...i came to see him..then we quarrel again..aiyoo, gaduh lagi!! then, i saw him texting with his phone... i grabbed his phone then i read all what he texts to.. damn!!! texting wif a whore!!! *&(%^%$%^$&!!!! then, he complaining a lot about me to that whore...i took the phone then i replied...

> he likes u, so juz accept him ok

she aswered me...

< ok, i will, but will u leave him for me, dont worry ill take care of him more than u do...

i was like what the fuck!!!

with zero chance ill never leave my bf just for that cheap whore ok!!! belom pape dia dah berani cakap like that to me, apatah lagi bila she gets what she wants.. hello, i dont care who you are, but u messing around with me ok!!

lets describe about the whore: name: nana navana.. u guys can check her out in her fb k.. with the same name... 26 years old, jobless, mengabihkan boreh jo, mengabihkan duit mak bapak jo!!!... go and search for her k... hello, btw, she mad at me coz calling her perosak rumah tangga orang..is it my fault if i called her that with that title cause i havent breaking up.. just time off... so, ive right to see what is happening... si jantan pun gatal jugak!! thus, she always call my bf and call him sayang... hurm~ so fast man, just met 2/3 times she can easily fall in love and wanna get into serious relationship??? OMG!! see, how cheap is her loves??? haha... and her fucking friend nana also, simply ask my bf to try this nana navana even he already know our 5 years r/ship.. and say : u guys look sweet together.. my royal ass!!!! over my dead body lah wey!!! huh!! bongok!
btw, my bf delete her the nana navana from his BBM and reject her coz she's so stupid because she wanted all in rush...take it easy slut, dont think all guys are the same...how do u feel when being deleted from something?? sakit kan??? serve u right!!

the anak datuk tu pulak... her name is putri...pun duk terhegeh-hegeh and call my bf... i didnt know at first..but after the cat spill out from the bag....i give one simple text to that whore tu...

> u such a bitch!

damn easy and simple and have in deep meaning aite?? haha..the next day she called my bf then ask who called her that..my bf said: definitely not me...
she understood the message and now...never call my bf and kept silent.i love it that way than NANA NAVANA the cheap whore! she had guts to call and mad at me...i swear her then hung up the phone...who are u to call me and ask me to leave someone i care, i love to u??

si bodoh nana navana ni pulak!! suruh my bf jadi hodoh, gemok... fuck her!!! ive been taking care of him since the past 5 years till he bacame what he is now, senang2 nak suruh dia jadi selekeh??? go find your own man slut! dont mess with mine!!... like this she said wanna take care of my bf more than i do?? fuck her ass then!!! bongok!!!!


hate those whores!!! find yours k....

2 comments:

  1. Aulia E says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. hey there..yes she's from kelantan..wats up wif her?

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane