thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

it's been a while since my last update....i just wanna share wif u guys that my 2010 is a blast and we are leaving it in 2 weeks time...ouh, i hate it!! many events are happening in 2010....i met the wonderful people...i went for a kewl holidays...there are so many memorable events....they are the sparks of my life... these are some of the pics that i can share with u guys about my activities with my superb people....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane