thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO














hey readers..... im back with some not to say excitement but something that i wanna share with you readers...

ok here we go, its been my dream to go holiday since my last one to Langkawi....usually i will go for a holiday once a year and during my vacation period..

2 july - bus depart to LCCT at 4.30 and i was rushing to the KL Sentral to catch the bus but cheh! the bus only depart after the bus is full... so it departed at 5am... 1 hour journey to LCCT,  check-in at the machine then  head to cafe, grabbed our early breakfast then we straight go to the gate.....everything went well, only the KASTAM part is difficult...hoho, dont bring anything more than 100ml ok... haha. flight delayed for about 10 mins but its ok, arrived 35 mins earlier, the duration just 45 mins to Padang..huhu...and of course landed safely....reached at 8.50am local time, then  waiting for the supir to fetch me, people there are friendly just like Malaysia, what else if you know how to speak their language...hehe...then we straightaway head to Padang Panjang to seek for the main purpose which is kainnn...hehe, Rambang mata ok to see all these kainn...damn! before that i went for lunch as i already had our early breakfast.. today, spending the time at textile shop, go around Padang town and at night...see their culture..karaoke time with them, damn funny!!!

3july- waked up at 10am, waiting for supir, then had my breakfast... after that , heading to bukit tinggi but then, damn freaking jammed!! stopped at yesterday's shop again, shop again, back to the hotel and do some light shopping at their pasar malam... huhu..i  have to get back early to the hotel because  wanna packing up coz tomorrow flight at 8.30am... overall, it was a damn nice experienced and i love it...



till then xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane