thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

hey readers,

i had a very tense day today.. i supposed to be at charity walk for austism, but i woke up late due to tiredness.. drove to putrajaya with nearly 1 hour plus stuck in da jam and same goes bila balik KL... i was too tired and im really sorry to whom it may concern for not showing up today. i feel guilty for doing so...i am really sorry... its my responsible to wake up as early as i can. i should teach my self to be alert on the alarm. sigh.. i feel bad though. coz this event is an important event for them. why i am so careless about it. i shouldnt get angry or snapped right. i know it is my fault and i should be more alert next time since i am working now. i should be alert and focus on my life and my task. sigh... no matter what ireen..u should learn from your mistake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane