thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

hey readers,


well, where should i start?? in life, we will never escape from mistakes..me too...i did a lot of mistakes... ive regretted it and..... this is so random! when he showed up to my house's doorstep and im shocked! he really did it.... now i know that i shouldnt treated him like before... he is worth it..he has done so many things that i cant imagine it.. i should control my emotions and i love him.. i do..only me seen something in him... i should focusing on him now...reconcile...starting over! :)  idk what else to write but what i know is... my friend.. din has on his knee just now.. i was like omg!!! in public area... congrats bro! makan nasi minyakkk.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane