thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

hey readers,

im back with new stories... ouh well.. every blog that i wrote, everything has to do with sadness and love.. well this time is just the same s***... 03032012 was our 3rd months and yeah... i did planned to have dinner with him..instead i replied the BBM for 10 mins late and he pissed off...basically, the day started with bad day... i dont know what else to write... if u have been patience with me, me too.... im sorry i didnt care for you that much like your friend does... she's the only one that care for you so much and dying to help you.. u seem dont need gf at all.... your bff does anything that your gf supposed to do.. well, im sorry if you're reading this.. but i think u guys suit each other.. cz as a new girl in your life, i cant cope anymore..i did do everything but u didnt see it but everyone surround you did see it... you will never change for good.. its always you and you.. for other people in your life? nothing...it will always to be YOU... i guess... this thing wont working out after i beg and kneel down for you to forgive me.. accept me back is a big NO for you..so i guess im done here.. i dont need another person to make me cry over and over again.. i dont need this anymore.. my tears are more worth than your ego and pride... if you have yours..i have mine... ive throw it away when i accept you as my BF after ive rejected you for quite sometimes... ive seen your effort but it just last to get me as your gf and not for the rest of the relationship... this is not what i want.. same goes to you... ive done crying and do all eff up things back then..i just need a man to guide and love me.. seems like you are not the one that im looking for.. you always tell me that im STUPID without realizing that you are more stupid that i am coz u are dating a person that u called stupid... i am stupid for believing in you... that you will handle all things together and not to make me cry and will make me happy.. but u broke your promises..that is why i broke mine.. u made promises that u cant even remember...yeah, i screwed my chance that u gave but i think it is worth it.. thanks for pushed me away... its a hint that i shouldnt be back with you coz you are nothing differ than the previous ones... NOTHING NADA!!!! stop saying you are good cz you are not.. the moment you brought up my past..then i knew.. i will have a bleak future at the end... and yes...lucky me..i screwed up in early stage cz as far as i concern, u will never change and u will repeating your own mistakes without you realizing it and blame others to hide your mistakes.. so CIAO fella!


till then... xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane