thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

Friend come and go..when I getting a chance to mke a new friend, there goes nothing.. He run away from me.. There's nothing I can do.. I love n adore my friendS.. But what can I do when he chose to keep away from me.. I respect him as I wanted him to live happily with his gf.. To my friend.. I'm happy for u if u're happy.. Till then..

Xoxo..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane