thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

a day without him is like a day without something. so, to make it as a story...260510, i have a presentation about freedom in the world-malaysia 2009.. as i was so scared to present it because afraid they will have a thought of me being an anti-government... it is just an opinion which doesn't mean i wanted to be in ISA..hey, no ready yet ok.. :P.. ok2, my presentation went well, then i went back to hostel, went to pasar malam..after all done..my phone ringing with the ringtone of aku dan dirimu...u guys can guess who is calling..he called and said, "sayang, why u didnt wake me up, arent we supposed to catch a movie?" wooo~ hehe.. sorry hun, i dont wanna disturb your beauty sleep.. we didnt go for a movie but guess what? we went to karaoke..wee~ karaoke session with him alone without any interruption of others..it was such a lovely nite to say so... i love u syafiq idzwan! we sang until the last voice..haha...but it was a great experience..because it quite hard for me to coax him to a have a karaoke session for just the 2 of us... he loved it! it is the most important! love u sayang!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane