thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

Morning to all... I'm back again... Ok~ how shud I put this.. Hey it's friday but ow God..
I got clAss.. Class start at 10am.. Woke up 9.40am.. Haha.. Nakal kan.. ;p.. It's k, lecturer doesn't mind.. Arrived to class at 10.15.. ouh2 before that.. While walking to the class.. Had a conversation with my sayang yg busuk.. Haha.. Dia baru bangun tido.. Ok enough of him..

While in the class...
I enter then give Salam, say sorry to lecturer for been late.. He said it's k.. Then as usual.. Lecture and sembang.. And than.. Dah start....

About arak: al-hamr.. Haha... Macam2 benda lar kua..tapai lar, itu lar ini lar.. Oh2 the best part is.. He said that the best and the expensive hamr is champange.. And yup that's right.. Mahal kot.. I remembered the last time I went to a birthday party and my sayang's brother open up a sparkling champange worth rm800.. Mahal kan?? The total cost for his birthday is around rm1+++.. I made the payment..alangkah Bagus if he gave me the money so I can go shopping... Haha.. Apalah kau ni ireen..ok2.. Class is over.. So I can get ready, pack up my stuff and meet my sayang.. Ouh, mish him so much!!

Till then...
Xoxo...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane