thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO


first and foremost, i would like to say hye to all...kinda newby here....i dunno how i managed to make my self to start blogging..hurm~ maybe its one of courage given by one of my friend...she asked me to join her to do blog.. in here u can write whatever cross in your mind...then, i was like...let me think first..then, tergerak hati pulak nak write something in notes in fb...its so much fun when u can write whatever u wanna write..so, here i am..posting a very first blog in my wall...hope, ya'll give response and support to me kay...xoxo...

p.s/ love u L for encouraging me....

2 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    heya Ireen :D !!
    its my Sammy ;-)
    nice to read your blog, i felt like im there with you.
    anyway, just 1 question can ?
    who is L ?? << feel jealous :p
    haha
    keep it up sayang, really cool

  1. hye sammy!! i miss u so much..when u wanna suprise me wif kabirrah bear in baida' sayyarah?? haha.... :P.. btw, L is a girl..dont worry k..she cant take my sammy place..hehehe...she is my bestie..

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane