thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

im so envy to all friends coz they can pack up their stuffs and go back home while me stuck here in the hostel waiting for my tomorrow's class....y on Earth my lecturer wants to do a make up class on Friday and Maulidur Rasul some more..haih...stress man... :(.. ow well, what can i say..as a student ive to obey the rule oh wait the order given by the lecturer and the democratic decision by my colleagues...huhu... sedey~ but its ok...i still can do blog right??? and ive friends surround me who willing to read my blog... betul x kawan2? , what shall i do?? ouh yeah! ive book review that havent finish yet...i shud focus on that am i??? haha.. gosh! i got 2 test for next week... mati i... havent touch a thing about them... plzzz, plzzz pray for my success guys... hurm~ ouh yeah, today i dont have a time to meet my sayang coz let us jauh2..so we can miss each other...now, he can say, quite often call me better than last year..he shows a lot more changes... suka2 :D..sayang sgt syafiq idzwan...love u 2 bits...

till then... xoxo

L: i love u

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane