thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

Hi readers,

How are you guys feeling?? is everything good?? well there is something that i can share in june because i got the job in Brunsfield. The very first company that i went after my final exams ended. my first interview was in february and it didn't go quite well. But hey, i am back with Brunsfield uniform, ID tag, access card etc. they called up for my second interview in May at Brunsfield Embassyview Condosuite jalan Ampang and this is my work place now. oh oh! i forgot, i started work on 4th June 2012. hehe, ssoooo im kinda new here in the company. I love my workplace and my colleagues are so nice. Even my boss!! hehe...Customer Service Officer, that is my position. I am not demanding on the position now because as a fresh graduate we cant be picky unless we have experience and of course very very top student of the university which i am not... heheheh.. but hey, as long as i have a job and can support me..i am more than happy.. not married no big commitment.. so yeah...what more to expect right??? if we are born in a silver spoon family then it is another stories.. Syukur for what i have and this is what i want.. to be a Brunsfielder.. hehehehe...ok that is for my work life.

we jump to  my love life pulak ok??

hahahaha.. sengal kan???? soooo, where should i start yeah?? i am still with mr. FA..we are 6 months now.. half a year man.. time flies without we realizing it. Actually, i feel like i am dreaming... 6 months and another 2 weeks, we'll reach the 7 months..i am happy..Alhamdulillah :).. Quarrel is normal..sweet and sour of life.. it spices our life... without it we can't see the happiness of it.. hehehe...Allah gave someone to you for a reason... a challenge to face, Allah wont give you such challenge that you cant handle..so far, Alhamdulillah..i am keeping up..day by day.. InsyaAllah.. my happiness is for me to achieve by my own effort and not others...people may shower u with love, joy, money etc but it me to choose and draw my life to what i wanna be. I love my man so much, i do.. i just want some change from him and everyone surroundings are waiting the same thing... heheh.. a  miracle will happen with His permission.

overall: my love life is good.. and sometimes ombak.. hehehe :) but i love my FA.

till then fellas :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane