thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

hey guys,
its kinda a new update and me myself shocked with it...but hell yeah..im single for good.. all those love are no more in my life's dictionary... i hate to admit this but eventhough me is stil love him but it doesn't mean i have to give up hope andbeg for him to accept me back...ill just move on and pray for a better way of life after this....one man go it doesnt mean ive to close the door for others to come..am i right guys?? to see all friends end up with the same guy in the marriage makes me sad but hey....Allah has plan for me right? i have to be strong in whatever matters... an idiom mentioned that.."if u love him, set him free and if he comes back he'll be your forever"...i do believe it somehow and to accept him is kinda hard man...seriously i have to admit it... but life is still long way to go...i need to finish my studies and let go the memories...i just hope he change and be good in his current relationship... all the ups and downs are over for me... i don't need to think much now.. i have family..they are very supportive and love me soo much...a great siblings and friends that will always support me.. thanks to all, whom is always for my happiness... keep on praying guys coz the unaswered pray is the best cz we just dont know when Allah wil grant it...eventually it will be granted somehow... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane