thoughts of !ReeN

My photo
hye there...i'm ireen a.k.a Erin among my friends..ya'll can address me with any name mentioned coz both referred to me...haha..let's make it simple..Political Science's graduate, i'm a daughter to my parents and an eldest sister of 5 siblings...happy go lucky, talkative sometimes..hey know me than u know how suffer u'll be..very manja???..haha..it's fact..wait, unpredictable and have something in mind..huhu...well try to be one of mine then u judge me k.. till then... XOXO

dear readers,
there are so many incidents happened in my life.... the ups and downs of life is something that i can't even avoid....love, study, friendships, society etc.... let's begin....


love.....my love stories are better now...even we having communication breakdown but we managed to counter it back...hoping a good things happen in return....temper and snap are normal in each relationship..just patient and tolerance are needed... hoping me to be as strong as whatever thing that is strong and stiff.... :)

study.... as you may know, im the final year student of this university... im graduating in next long sem (insyaAllah)... just the problem is i don't know why i feel that i can't continue my study for this sem... and thanks to some friends...they pull me from the darkness and brought me till final exam even i failed to commit well... and by holding quite am important post in 2 societies, it makes me even in miserable... hosting an event that some other people may not like me...is a normal thing to be face..i just don't bother to know what people may think of me...but hey, im the perfectionist lady which may came out with harsh actions and im sorry for that.. just i need everything to be done perfectly... and yeah... thanks to them..it succeed! Alhamdulillah.... in an event under me, ill be a bit someone else..but seriously, i'm me as the original me... :)

friendship....... i'm having such a great friends surround me... they are my sweet, sour, spices, gula, batu, garam, hempedu...semua lah... hehehe.. i never have such a great friends that love me, advice me, company me and even be with me 24hours a day or more just to be sure that i'm alright in any angle... im blessed to have u guys to be my friend... most of them willing to cry for me and cry with me... i just dont know how to thanks you guys for that babes!!! i love you guys 2 bits! u know who u are! and i love u for being such a good friend to me!

society.... i just don't believe that i am holding a post in a society.... became a program manager for an event brings me lotsa experience... the ups and downs, the critics to take..the complaints and many more..ive to be strong inside and outside...this is the period of learning...i did mistakes and i should overcome it for a better me next... :)


its 4.05am... and that's it for now... ill be updating more soon...


till then..xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

cuteness

cuteness
~sunshine~

my beloved BFF!

my beloved BFF!
who always support me no matter what!

Followers

accutane